Duration: 40 minutes
Ages: 3 – 8 years
The performance includes:
- A fun 40-minute performance based on the characters and the story of ‘The Lion in our Living Room.’
- Audience participation with singing, dancing and answering questions.
- Puppetry – The performance features the large lion puppet, as well as many of his friends; penguin, polar bear, monkey, hare and mouse.
- Tailored musical soundtrack during the performance.
- Book reading of The Lion in our Living Room.
- A portable backdrop to create a theatrical atmosphere.
- A focus on fun whilst exploring concepts such as friendship, co-operation and belonging.
‘A triumph! You were superb and the children had a delightful time’ – Maureen O’Shea, Sunshine Coast Librarian
‘Thank you Emma! Such a well organised and thoughtful workshop – the kids loved it! It was a complete joy to have you here at Riverbend’ – Vicky Tosh, Riverbend Books
Please enquire here about The Lion in our Living Room Live Performance.